Saturday, 22 December 2012

Rhona and Darren's Lovely Library Inspired Wedding

Hello lovelies, 

I've been an extremely bad blogger this year, and hardly blogged any of the amazingly lovely weddings I've worked on over the last 12 months. I've been using my time off to contemplate how next year is going to be better than this year, and one of my resolutions is to try and be a better blogger. 

note: This probably won't happen, but at least I might get a few posts scheduled for January.

So without further ado I'd like to share with you the wedding of Rhona and Darren at One Devonshire Gardens - all the little details  and gorgeous styling really made this wedding, from the vintage ladybird books, mini macaron favours, library card seating plan and table numbers - from my favorite shop EVER - to the beautiful dresses (two dresses for Rhona!), shoes and jewellery worn by the ladies. And all captured expertly by one of my favorite photographers, the lovely Caroline of Candysnaps, what more can a girl ask for? 

Rhona and I chose a beautiful selection of seasonal anemones, ranunculus, and narcissi alongside Romantic Pepita, Hypnose, Vendella and Sweet Avalanche roses, finished off with berried ivy and tied with a lovely thick grosgrain ribbon. It was so delicious you could (almost) eat them.









You can see more gorgeous details on the Candysnaps blog, and also over on Love My Dress who featured Rhona and Darren's wedding loveliness too! (I got one helluva lovely review on there, made me blush and everything).

Hope you all have a super Saturday Xx

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely wedding (and even lovelier photos)! I especially love the brides' statement necklace :)

    -Sarah
    www.sweetandsavorylife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting and exciting so keep on posting! Any way I like also the blog of flowers shop on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice cream bouquet. And the combination between berries and anemones is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...